First item is a Mad Catz steering wheel compatible with xbox, ps2, and game cube. For this item my asking price will be $35 shipped. Good condition and only needs dusted off which i will do before shipping.

imag0225n.jpg

Second item will be a cheap GPX alarm clock radio with ipod dock and controls. For this item my asking price will be $15 shipped. Will dust off before shipping.

imag0226ma.jpg

Third item will be a total of four Element E1C6 in ceiling speakers. These are bnib. For this item my asking price will be $140 shipped.

imag0234c.jpg

imag0232vz.jpg

imag0229l.jpg

Various hats. All one size fits all. ($10 each)

imag0236v.jpg

There is much more to come as I sort through these many boxes of items I had packed away.

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Bump it up. Someone pick up these element in ceiling speakers. I am not worried about the rest but at least these. Selling these for my father and would like the cash to go to him for christmas. He has no use for them and asked me to help him sell them so I figured why not give him the cash for christmas.

wc_zps9b224b53.png

New item added to this sale L.A. Noire (xbox 360)In brand new condition and only played maybe 3 times for short amounts of time. I had bought a used copy off of another forum and couldnt wait to play it and bought a copy so here is the brand new copy. $40 shipped

imag0240hg.jpg

imag0241f.jpg

imag0242h.jpg

imag0243cm.jpg

Edited by Hellbound Train

wc_zps9b224b53.png

• 1 month later...