Sundown Audio

I was looking at the amp clamp test sticky and i noticed the saz 1500d reached alot higher than 1500 watts at 12volts! I was amazed but I was wondering if that is highly unlikley to do in a daily setup. did he do something special to get that much power out? If not how much power would you be able to get from say 14 volts?

I plan on running it to an btl n2 but im iffy on underpowering it. if all else fails ill just make a huge box :drink40:

You will be plenty happy man, With that SAZ on that n2. Especially at 1ohm you will get a lot of power from that amp, enough to make the n2 bump! make sure you get DVC 2 to wire it down to one ohm. And have you looked into the new sp4 series by Fi yet? Those things look so beast

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

I plan on running it to an btl n2 but im iffy on underpowering it. if all else fails ill just make a huge box :drink40:

You will be plenty happy man, With that SAZ on that n2. Especially at 1ohm you will get a lot of power from that amp, enough to make the n2 bump! make sure you get DVC 2 to wire it down to one ohm. And have you looked into the new sp4 series by Fi yet? Those things look so beast

Thanks bro. Yeah the sp4s look sick but a little too much power for me atm lol