DC Audio Level 4 or XL 15s

bassfreake

I'm hoping to get my hands on a pair of DC Lvl 4 or XL 15" subs. I'm on the poor side but I'm workin on saving up for them so if anyone has some they wana get off their hands let me know how much and I'll see if I can scrounge together the scrap.

If ya got anything else of equal caliber you could also hit me up about that preference is the DCs but I'll take anything thats got some good quality and can handle true 1800+ RMS. I was pushing some Lanzar MAXP154D for all of about 20 mins and fried them while I was still tryina tune the amp couldn't even get it tuned. had some great volume goin while it lasted even at like 50% amp strength but after just a few mins of adjusting the settings on the amp tryina get it right I looked back and my trunk was smoking like a chimney.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Hey i have 2 xl 15s dual 2s. One is in need of a recone and the other one works perfects. i will sell for 500 for the pair plus shipping

it will be at least after the new year before I will actually be able to have the kinda money to buy some of those, and I don't know how to recone or anything like that. But we will see what I can scrounge up over Christmas and hopefully we can talk then if you still got them.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log