Alright, there are two kits at this site I'm looking at and plan on getting.. first one is a 6 pc million color kit this automatically has more colors, and the right amount of tubes. The second one I'm looking at as fewer tubes, but are bigger.. the 4 pc expandable 7 color kit..

I have a mid-size sedan and want to illuminate my front kicks, rear foot space, and the trunk area so I will need six tubes. Anyways, this seems like a no brainer since the two kits are almost the same price, but I want to see if anyone can come up with any reasoning to get one or the other.

Also for whoever cares, the site DealExtreme has a loooot of LED lights to replace your dome, license, and whatever else has old school bulbs you may want to upgrade. I've done plenty of business with this site (vouch).

Edited by Ian01

·· YouTube ··

··

The Ride · The Audio ··

···

The Toy ···

Check out my vid. It shows all my lights.

Those are really bright haha.. I ended up getting myself the 6 pc million kit & my friend a 2 pc blue expandable for his new car for xmas.

thanks for the response! hard to keep in touch on night shift. :(

·· YouTube ··

··

The Ride · The Audio ··

···

The Toy ···