Just ordered the DD-1 and SMD Hat. Can't wait to use it! Ill Give a review even though there are tons out there already. I have wanted one for the longest time.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

Well after a day of delay on FedEx’s part, It arrived this morning. I haven't had the time yet to really get into it, most likely tomorrow. Pictures and videos don’t do it justice.... Its construction is awesome. Simply put, a lot better than I was expecting, although i shouldn’t have expected less with Meade. Shout out to Meade! Thanks for the quick shipment and signatures! I'll get into more about it and maybe a video tomorrow, when i have more time to dedicate to it.

IMG_3031.jpg

IMG_3033.jpg

IMG_3032.jpg

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

• 2 weeks later...

Just like most of the others that ordered theirs just before Christmas I too was able to tear into my car with the dd1. First thing that left was the Jensen DVD screen. Distorted at 26 and it was taken out, in went an alpine cda 9884. I have to say the sound quality after tuning is amazing; I’ll get into more later. However when doing my Rockford mono block I was able to turn the gain all the way up without showing distortion. Doesn’t seem right to me, ran through it 3 times with the same result. Just curious if anyone else has come across this.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

Just like most of the others that ordered theirs just before Christmas I too was able to tear into my car with the dd1. First thing that left was the Jensen DVD screen. Distorted at 26 and it was taken out, in went an alpine cda 9884. I have to say the sound quality after tuning is amazing; I’ll get into more later. However when doing my Rockford mono block I was able to turn the gain all the way up without showing distortion. Doesn’t seem right to me, ran through it 3 times with the same result. Just curious if anyone else has come across this.

I had the same decks on mine

On the alpine make sure the sub level is turned up all the way, its not a bass booster its more like a volume control for the sub out put

Alpine 9884

RF T2 comp set up front

The Epicenter

2x RF T10001bd

2x Sundown sa-15 t-line

Big 3

Smd DD-1