"Operation: Blazer Resurrection"

• 1 month later...

Been a while since ive updated so i guess ill fill yall in. Basically my dad came home early friday, we got to work exterminating some wasps nests about softball sized above our garage and we got the engine ready to take out of the black truck.. Saturday we got to work and got the engine out of the black truck and the brown truck. Sunday we got the good engine into the black truck and ran into a bunch of snags like the fuel lines being pinched between the bell housing and firewall.... And today (Monday) we took care of all the little snags, bolted up the exhaust, and did a transmission filter change. Seems simple but it was a BITCH with it being so hot and dealing with 20-30 wasps swarming around. Also all my mounts were shot, the rubber separated from both motor mounts and the tranny mount, lol, was just demolished. But on the plus side, we didnt have to sparate the trans from the engine so that saved a shit ton of time and i sold my wheels, WOOP!!! So i think once i get the truck running im gonna gut the interior and buy some 0g and sound deadener and get to work on the audio side of things FINALLY.

Sadly my hands were so greasy that i only snapped one photo... Sorry guys, But i do plan documenting the audio side of things if ya'll are interested?

30122141199305891842480.jpg

Archived