Sonic Electronix

oh no thats it ? you could run 1 of those to each coil but yeah deff do the 4ohm side of each coil and that would make it either 1 ohm or a 4 ohm i was confused the way you said it but you cant wire them to 2 ohm just play with the wiring diagram at 12volt.com

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!

oh no thats it ? you could run 1 of those to each coil but yeah deff do the 4ohm side of each coil and that would make it either 1 ohm or a 4 ohm i was confused the way you said it but you cant wire them to 2 ohm just play with the wiring diagram at 12volt.com

they call them 2 ohm subwoofers but you cant wire them to 2 ohms? i just dont get these swift terminals.

each coil can be 1 or 4 ohm correct then when you wire each sub so 2 coils that are 1 ohm makes a 2 ohm sub when wired in series

when the sub is wired in parallel using the 4 ohm coil makes each sub 2 ohm then with both subs on 1 amp you can only wire to 4 ohm or 1 ohm either way with the 1 ohm side or 4 ohm side series or parallel is a 2 ohm sub thats why its an awesome thing read up on it

12volt.com wiring diagram explains it all and shows you how please play with it for your self

2 12ks and i dont know what to do

build in the works!