Sonic Electronix

1st build, Needing some help and Ideas!!

I am getting ready to start building some boxes for my 2 Kicker CVR 12's. Im having an issue trying to decide how exactly to build my boxes. I have a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Limited (so massive trunk space) and the rear deck is ported.

RearDeck.jpg

I am keeping my spare tire in the trunk (I am one of those guys who has to have the spare and a small set of tools in the car at all times)

Here's What i have now:

WhatIhavenow.jpg

This is what i have to work with:

WhatIcanWorkWith.jpg

Here was my plan:

RMTrunkDesign.png

Any ideas and help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Edited by LT1Roadmaster

I'm wanting to build a custom box or boxes that will allow me to still keep my spare in the trunk. I have the stuff to build the boxes just wanted to get some advise before I just went balls out.

I keeping with my small amp and 2nd battery for now. Waiting on funds to up grade those.

then y dont u build to seperat to spec boxes put the subs in and long speaker wire so u can play them and move them around to where they sound the best and loudest and leave the spare in well testing and build a plte for to put it all on so wen u find the best place were they sound awsome and loud leave them there and build around it like i do

TEAM 808 AUDIO

Thanks for the responses Matt-h, I might have to do that. The only thing im worried about is a to specs box is a min of 1 foot cube, but im wanting to port the box and min for that is 1.75. that wouldn't give me a lot of space to just put a box in and move it around and decide. I would like to build a box up by the cab under the deck port with the box port aimed through the deck port but im not 100% positive on how to do that. I will have to do some in depth research.