OrangeJuiced's Sierra Body Dropped and Juiced (Revived and Tuckin4's)

Holy shit thats amazing dude! How old are you?? To be honest I have never seen such a nice looking slammed ride. The ones here are pieces of shit toyota's. Did u finish the audio and stuff??

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Thanks man.. Damn I wanna get my motor hooked up so I can get my audio build going. I'm starting my doors tonight.

I need to start my doors. Builds suck when you have no money haha

Holy shit thats amazing dude! How old are you?? To be honest I have never seen such a nice looking slammed ride. The ones here are pieces of shit toyota's. Did u finish the audio and stuff??

Thanks bro. I'm 17. My dad was the one with the knowledge and skill, but he tought me and I helped with everything. Unforunately haven't done much audio work yet. Built that box, but it hasn't really sounded good or pounded. I plan on glassing the doors, building a center console and full amp rack. I'm in the saving process right now. I've been following your build man. It's looking really good.

Thanks man.. Damn I wanna get my motor hooked up so I can get my audio build going. I'm starting my doors tonight.

I need to start my doors. Builds suck when you have no money haha

Thanks bro. I'm 17. My dad was the one with the knowledge and skill, but he tought me and I helped with everything. Unforunately haven't done much audio work yet. Built that box, but it hasn't really sounded good or pounded. I plan on glassing the doors, building a center console and full amp rack. I'm in the saving process right now. I've been following your build man. It's looking really good.

Thanks dude :D Im happy with it! Wanting a re build now tho lol. This summer hopefully. I need to do my doors and some exterior and performance.Sick truck dude. Cant wait for you to finish the audio and the box :D

My Truck Build
sigpic2503_3.gif
Spending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.
At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio

Archived