Rockford Fosgate 300.1 --- Sold

i have this amp.. i checked it to see if it works.. it works fine.. just not enough power for what i need.. looking to get 125.00 + shipping.. these amps go 399.00 BNIB.. I dont have the origional box, or bass knobb.. amp only..

post-999-1196416744_thumb.jpg

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

anyone guys??? i am willing to trade for something... I would love to have another amp i can use.. or some kind of stero equipment..

anyone???? spool of 4 gauge wire, a yellow top batery.. a cd / mp3 player with amp pre outs.. fuck... anything???

Edited by XtremeSPL

These are sick amps, underrated BIG TIME! 300watts +. My freind had this amp on this 12'' L7 and it Jammedd. I was amazed when he told me what he had pushin it, i couldnt belive it. Rockford doesnt play mann. Buy this amp, esspecially with that price.

Elite08- CA.COM

"Yes i can hear yours but can you feel mine?"

These are sick amps, underrated BIG TIME! 300watts +. My freind had this amp on this 12'' L7 and it Jammedd. I was amazed when he told me what he had pushin it, i couldnt belive it. Rockford doesnt play mann. Buy this amp, esspecially with that price.

Welcome to SMD.. i have the amp.. I am trying to get rid of it so i can get something else... i have a 1000 watt FI 15" woofer i need to push..