XS Power

hey just saw that theres going to be a sell here soon. My question is what battery I would need.

I currently have the stock battery and alternator. My build is going to be to dc level 4's running of a hifonics colossus which is 3200 watts.. 1600 watts at 2 ohms bridged. For mids and highs I will be running around 100 watts to 4 speakers. So which of these batteries would be best, and what should i upgrade my starter battery to. Thanks in advance.

recommended to upgrade your starter battery! try to get the biggest one you can fit in the front.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/69019-xs-power-battery-wattage-guide/

you can use that chart to figure out if you need a secondary battery or not. there are other things involved also such as alternator output, if you done the big 3, and etc.

big 3 done. all 0 guage wiring. Thanks. I saw that chart but wasn't sure on what is recommended if I have two batteries.. Thanks for fast response!

how the chart works is depending on where the battery is placed. if let say you pick up at d2700 for the front. you will be able to support up to 3500 watt rms under ideal conditions. so if you place a d3400 in the back it would be. 3500 watt rms + 4000 watt rms = 7500 watt rms support under ideal conditions.

dont forget, the xp's aren't meant to be starting batteries.

sigbanner.png

2001 chevy cavalier

Rebuild in progress

what happens when your CD player skips and you accidentally drop a 22 hz sine bomb at an unholy volume on 7-8 year old subs? Mechanical failure floppy sub knockage on at least 2.

well...as i see the level 6 is compared to a lamborghini.....but a corvette?

i was thinking more like a chevy volt. its cute and new and "hip", but i would just rather stick my dick in a blender.........