2 Fi 15" Bl ** Damn Good Deal **

Reply to: [email protected]

Date: 2007-12-07, 4:24PM PST

Ok these are real high end car audio subwoofers. They arent JL or kicker or alpine. They are FI BL's. The price is firm!!! by FIRM i mean i wont take a penny less...

If your looking for something like audiobahn,kicker,infinity,fosgate type quality look somewhere else cause they aren't even in the same league. These are true life competition quality sub woofers. You wont find them in a store or in your buddies car. As a matter of fact most of your buddies even that are into car audio will have no clue what they are.

Custom ordered

These are dual 1ohm FI BL's

15"

Daily option

Full cooling option

Universal option

They can take massive amount of power and sound great doing so while getting really loud. Most people have no clue who or what FI is.... thats because they are a relativly new company started by the former owner of RE. These subs are competition quality and get louder while sounding better then 90% of the subs out there. I am not looking for any trades on these at all and i am not taking offers. They are $250 each firm. They are less then a year old and have less then ten hours of play on them. I am getting rid of them and moving to a smaller setup. If you would like a box for these i have a custom box i built for them available its quite large and heavy but its an awesome box. 3.4 cubes each side after displacement and bracing tuned to 34hz. the box is $75 and made of real birch ply to save weight and add strength. It has several internal braces and is as beefy of a box as needed for 99% of car audio applications. If you have any questions please feel free to send me an email. Box size 42" x 25.5" x 18" 3.4 Cubic feet per side after sub and bracing displacement Tuned to 34hz for great output and quality. this price is each!!! EACH sub is $250... by firm it means that no i wont take anything less.

post-999-1197368330_thumb.jpg

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

yo.. i saw this setup before.. do they belong to someone here on this site???

i know there are tons of sacramento peeps on here...

$250.00 ea... damn good deal.. love to snag those up :)

post-999-1197368438_thumb.jpg

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend