Second Skin Audio

Help with my FIRST box!

For a trunk car non-sealed up yes port back is loudest most of the time.

The car it is going in was never mentioned so I just did that port to cover a lot of applications :P

Thats fine! :) I was just making sure, makes perfect sense. one day you will have to teach me to use google sketch up like that! haha

and im assuming the bottem piece is 30x18 aswell?

Yep, bottom piece is 18x30 making it one of the walls for the port. And google sketchup is very easy just make the dimensions of your piece of wood then use the 'push/pull' button and do .75 (or whatever thickness your wood is)

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/

For a trunk car non-sealed up yes port back is loudest most of the time.

The car it is going in was never mentioned so I just did that port to cover a lot of applications :P

Thats fine! :) I was just making sure, makes perfect sense. one day you will have to teach me to use google sketch up like that! haha

and im assuming the bottem piece is 30x18 aswell?

Yep, bottom piece is 18x30 making it one of the walls for the port. And google sketchup is very easy just make the dimensions of your piece of wood then use the 'push/pull' button and do .75 (or whatever thickness your wood is)

Ive played with it but getting the dimensions of the box was what was holding me up, im sure id do decent if i had a set of dimensions... and knew how to read them lol

Like 412 CVX said, download torres box calculator and play around until you find a set of dimensions that will work for you and then there's the dimensions for you to make in sketchup.

1997 Chevrolet Silverado Extended Cab, 350 Vortec

Things to come at some point...

Build Log: http://www.stevemead...2200ds-133-ohm/