try iced out gems the make all kind of different logos and rim sizes that go on your fender

Yea i tried them they dont do custom work = (

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Do you want it in plexi???

naw i want it in chrom its going on the out side of my car

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Good news and bad news the good new is some one found my the logo that i want the bad is ...........

Its on ebay in germany but im the highest bidder =)

Zurückzurück zu Mein eBay

Kategorie: Auto & Motorrad: Teile > Auto-Ersatz- & -Reparaturteile > Karosserieteile > Embleme > Sonstige

ORIGINAL MAYBACH LOGO CHROM

Artikelnummer: 330196844420

Sie sind eingeloggt Sie beobachten diesen Artikel in Mein eBay

Grünes Häkchen kelvin8801, Sie sind derzeit der Höchstbietende.

Wichtig: Sie können immer noch überboten werden. Vergewissern Sie sich daher vor Angebotsende in Mein eBay, ob Sie noch der Höchstbietende sind.

Restzeit: 8 Tage 11 Stunden

Übersicht: 3 Gebot(e)

Aktuelles Gebot: EUR 3,50

Ihr Maximalgebot: EUR 5,99

Beobachten Sie diesen Artikel in Mein eBay.

Wie kann ich diesen Artikel nachverfolgen? Nutzen Sie Mein eBay, und behalten Sie alle Ihre Handelsaktivitäten im Blick.

Wie funktioniert das Bieten? eBay bietet automatisch für Sie mit bis zur Höhe Ihres Maximalgebots. Wenn das Höchstgebot bei Angebotsende unterhalb Ihres Maximalgebots liegt, haben Sie den Artikel zu diesem Preis ersteigert. Beispiel.

Bieten Sie mit Ihrem HandyBleiben Sie am Ball.

Nutzen Sie SMS-Benachrichtigungen und bieten Sie mit Ihrem Handy von unterwegs oder aktivieren Sie Benachrichtigungen für Ihr Instant Messaging-Tool.

Sie beobachten diesen Artikel als Gast in Mein eBay.

Als Gast können Sie:

in Mein eBay auf diesem Computer bis zu zehn Artikel verfolgen

einige Stunden vor dem Ende dieses Angebots eine E-Mail-Erinnerung erhalten

ORIGINAL MAYBACH LOGO CHROM

Größeres Bild

Aktuelles Gebot: EUR 3,50

Ihr Maximalgebot:

EUR

Bieten >

(Geben Sie mehr als EUR 5,99 ein.)

Angebotsende: 20.12.07 14:30:30 MEZ (8 Tage 11 Stunden)

Versandkosten:

Nach Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika -- EUR 6,00

Deutsche Post Brief (Luft)

Service nach: Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika

(Weitere Versandservices)

Versand nach: Nord- und Südamerika, Europa, Asien, Australien

Artikelstandort: -, Deutschland

Übersicht: 3 Gebot(e)

Höchstbietender: kelvin8801( 18Bewertungspunktestand von 10 bis 49)

Weitere Möglichkeiten:

Thanks after i bidded on it and i went to my my ebay it was in english but thanks =)

I had king ranch logos made from billet aluminum a 6x4 with all the cutouts was $100 each once i pollished them they looked chrome. I had them made at next generation machining they do all custom woork and accept paypal.100_0191.jpg

Its all about the Install !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/audioaddiction863

tripleA.jpg

Bass Race Florida State Champ runner up 139.9 2008

Bass Boxing Florida State Champ runner up Middleweight 2008

I'm sure someone on smd has ties to someone with a cnc mill. Might be copyright infringement, but I wouldn't worry that much.

We have a cnc mill at work... :rolleyes: they are pretty sweet...

any one with a waterjet can cut that out of stainless for about $20

I highly doubt that anyone would make 2 of those logos for 20 bucks. it would cost a lot more just for them to set up the machine, im just GUESSING but it would prolly take them atleast 2 hours to draw it up on the computer, get it all set up on the waterjet, and then run 2 of them, and most ppl wont do that kinda work for just 10 bucks/hour...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

why do you want a maybach/money mayweather badge so much?? i would imagine it would look kind of poserish on just about every car besides a maybach...kinda like put a cady badge on a cavalier...

Thats going to be the "THEME " of my car my and my sons name begins with M so the double Ms are perfect

definitly will not cost 20 bucks...I have a friend that has a CNC machine and to even cut some speaker rings he was charging 40 bucks a set.

2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

HU: AVIC-D2

Fronts: ARC Audio KAR KS6006 Components

AA Poly Mids/ CDT CW-19 Tweets in kicks

Front Amp: Profile AP400x2

Rear Fill: None

Sub: DC LVL 4 (CF Dustcap) x2 (waiting for dustcaps)

AMP: RF t10001bd x2 (1400-1500 @ 1 ohm)

Wire: Welding Supply/Lighting Audio 1/0 Power/Ground

Zero Noise 2.0zn RCA (x2)

260 Amp Iraggi Alternator