Second Skin Audio

Wiring multiple subs for desired ohm load.

I did once before in 1999, CV strokers backed by linear power amps, in an 87 nissan hardbody convertible with blowthru ports, but each amp drove it's own sub with a 2ohm load....and yes it was loud as hell. I know exactly what you mean about talkers vs do'ers....I'll admit though, I'm definitely gonna be a talker before I do ANYTHING....I've made expensive decisions in the past that were incorrectly thought out and trying to avoid that this time, especially since I'll have $6800 in subs and amps alone. I cannot provide proof as of yet....when i get ahold of CV and confirm the 8 amps strapped to 8ohms "theory", then within a week(as long as the shipper doesn't drop my shit), I should have pics of the amps and subs. I was planning to wait until the last minute to purchase the amps/subs so they don't sit for a while waiting on the enclosure to be finished. That's wasting warranty periods lol.

Sponsored by:

Kenwood

Pioneer

Linear Power

YWS

LoCrew Customs

AirRide

SMC

Viair

Series-tuned 6th on 4.8kw @8ohms.

Call me stupid or a weirdo....but the primary goal is loud AND high quality sound....mostly going to be used as a demo vehicle at my work. I do custom interior/exterior lighting for vehicles, but mostly for sporttrucks and the like.

Sponsored by:

Kenwood

Pioneer

Linear Power

YWS

LoCrew Customs

AirRide

SMC

Viair

Series-tuned 6th on 4.8kw @8ohms.