Explosion on wheels DC Power Alternators

I figured out why the batteries sizzle. When I crank my car, the battery isolator separates the positive from my starting battery on my 9 battery bank. When vehicle is not cranking for starting, the isolator reconnects the positive so all 9 batteries are connected. Sometimes the isolator doesn't switch back. When that happens, the negative of my battery is on the busbar and the positive is not connected and is causing a backfeed because the negative is not disconnected. One thing I wonder about is if I have a separate alternator and separate battery. the positive from the alternator and vehicle battery will be separate from the other batteries and my other 2 alternators, but body ground is common for everything. Do you think there is chance that the problem can occur because everything shares a ground?

note:

For my battery bank, each alternator has ground wire from the where the alternator is mounted and a positive wire from the alternator post to the respective + and - on battery bank. When the vehicle is running all 3 alternators charge my battery bank, except the starting battery which shares ground only all the time and isolator separates the positive. The isolator is a Metra IB500 500 amp isolator, more like a big relay not a true isolator.

Edited by Ladybridgeport