Sonic Electronix

Even in the back seat area, where would the port be? I think you're trying to do too much. Just wall the bitch with the four 12's.

Thats what im asking lol. I would like to wall it but as i stated before, i really want to be able to see out my rear view mirror.

Why?

I say do 2 12's in the trunk and use the back seat area to mount a pair of amps.

Before you do something this crazy i would reccomend having heard a box for those SXs port back subs back. These subs can get rowdy just dont feed them more than rated 1000rms those motors dont have any cooling options

Anyway, good luck, you seem to have it handled. I'll be looking out for the build log.

Well thats what i have now lol. I got 2 RE SXX 12's on the edge of the trunk facing the front (sealed with darn duct tape lol) on a crappy Power Acoustik 4000.1 mounted on a board i made that lays where the seats used to go. It looks good, just not loud enough for me. Also, i want to start competing next year so this would be the build to compete.

The only thing i havent figured out was where to put the port. I can put it facing the front or facing the roof. Thats what i am asking your guys's help on.

And yeah ill make a build log of it when i start in about 2 months.

Idk what you actually typed there cloud but if its the part where it says dont push more than rated 1k to them, i can totally understand. I clamped my amp and its only doing about 800 watts total and those subs get hot as hell. Thats probably what i have been smelling. But thats why i am switching to AQ. Their subs and amps are awesome and from the get go, i wanted a company to stick with (that produced great subs and great amps, along with components, tweeters, exc) but with all that i have heard from previous posts on the forums, RE just isnt the company i am looking for. Dont get me wrong, their company is nice, but their customer service sucks and thats a big strike for me. Not to mention i heard RE amps dont really do what they say they can. Either way i cant wait for my AQ build =)