Guest Nismofreak
put on a jacket and quit snivling J/P.... Nismo is my Homeboy thats why i gave him this thread! ;)

haha thanks man...well tomorrow will be going back to a normal life. Thanks for the wishes and I will be wishing some people a happy birthday tomorrow!!: accordman, xtreme spl, bumassjeff, and decafcappucino

Edited by Nismofreak

haha thanks man...well tomorrow will be going back to a normal life. Thanks for the wishes and I will be wishing some people a happy birthday tomorrow!!: accordman, xtreme spl, bumassjeff, and decafcappucino

nismo... you can call me Justin.. you dont have to call me by screen name :) where you from anyway??

Edited by XtremeSPL

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Co, Snow town usa lol

brrrrrrrrrr!!! need to pack up and move out west.. come to cali.. home of the g-string bikini.. :) cant get no lovin in denver.. toooo fuggin cold... well.. you are 17.. prolly not into the whole g-string bikini type girls.. cooodies right :)

hahahhahaha

lol

j/k

Guest Nismofreak

haha

man in the summer I went to some local car show...man co has some nice girls I was quite impressed. I think co is preparing me for ca bikini shows LOL!!!

Edited by Nismofreak

haha

man in the summer I went to some local car show...man co has some nice girls I was quite impressed. I think co is preparing me for ca bikini shows LOL!!!

well.. when you are 18, or can get away for a bit in the summer time.. hit me up.. i will take out and you can hit up some these WEST COAST audio events..

i live 60 miles north of sacramento.. I am close to Chico, Ca.. if you have ever heard anything about Chico State University.. #1 party college in california.. and use to be #1 party college in the nation..

I might stop by in sac town this summer so yah can't wait!!!
im telling you bro, Autorama is in Feb. you go once, and your sure to come back. B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=