I am selling some of my extra NZXT and Corsair fans soon, I want to buy a Noctua to see if it lives up to what everyone says in my own opinion. If I like, I don't know what I will do, maybe paint it and put some in the front, maybe now depends on how much and if I like them well enough. xD

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

I am selling some of my extra NZXT and Corsair fans soon, I want to buy a Noctua to see if it lives up to what everyone says in my own opinion. If I like, I don't know what I will do, maybe paint it and put some in the front, maybe now depends on how much and if I like them well enough. xD

There was a member on the TechPowerUp forums who blacked out his Anted P182 case and went ahead and painted just the frames of his Noctuas. They look way better with the black frames IMO. The fan blades don't bother me much. They are more of a chocolate brown than the beige/tan frames.

Some-black-noctuas-2.jpg

Team-Noctua.jpg

Thread is here if anyone is curious: http://www.overclock.net/t/511685/complete-matte-antec-p182-56k-lots-of-pics

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

S

There was a member on the TechPowerUp forums who blacked out his Anted P182 case and went ahead and painted just the frames of his Noctuas. They look way better with the black frames IMO. The fan blades don't bother me much. They are more of a chocolate brown than the beige/tan frames.

Thread is here if anyone is curious: http://www.overclock...6k-lots-of-pics

Thanks for sharing xD

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

• 3 months later...

Looks good, how is that fan controllering treating you? Looks like an awesome adition that I might have to get in the future.

Super late reply sorry haha

First one that I got fried on my as soon as i turned it on.

Got it replaced within about a week thanks to newegg

Besides that it has worked flawlessly

I like having the ability to make my quiet fans even quieter

it always impresses company

and if the light bothers you it can be turned off

• 1 month later...

Looks good, how is that fan controllering treating you? Looks like an awesome adition that I might have to get in the future.

Super late reply sorry haha

First one that I got fried on my as soon as i turned it on.

Got it replaced within about a week thanks to newegg

Besides that it has worked flawlessly

I like having the ability to make my quiet fans even quieter

it always impresses company

and if the light bothers you it can be turned off

They just came out with black ones xD

Archived