Sonic Electronix

When i say new power from alternator to battery +, i mean ADD a wire, leave your existing one there.

Sorry, there is a lot of variables and diagnosing things. And doing it across the Internet can be hard to do sometimes. I know it's tough to get 4ga into that amps power connectors. I ended up soldering copper terminals on mine. to hook to the amp easier.

Edit*

here is that thread;

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/139844-how-to-eld-bypass-for-honda-civicaccordfit/

Edited by strangeduck

Yeah, I already did the big three and the screw went through the other side so im sure several wires are broke and also heres a picture of my current ground.IMG_20120501_235314.jpg

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC

Well, i don't like it, but i have done it that way before. Is that a bolt and nut, or just a sheet metal screw holding that? I would go to the strut tower bolt if i were you if you can get to it. You cars sheet metal is probably fine for no more amperage than you are pulling, it's just really hard to get a good ground that way. and yea, if you have broke wires then that's definitely an issue.

Well I cant get to the struts, they are on wayyyy too tight so I dont think I'll be using that. And thats just sheet metal.

99' Honda Civic EXBuild LogSMD GarageHeadunit- Sony Xplod CDXGT55UIWFront/Rear amp- 500watt Sony Xplod 4/3 channelFront Speakers- x2 Rockford Fosgate PrimesRear Speakers- x2 Pioneer TS A6964R

Sub amp- American Bass vfl 80.1Subwoofers- x2 C2Audio 4ohm DVC