Bigpimpin91's Bumping Music

• 2 weeks later...

*NOTE* To NotoriouslyLoud,

I was reading the competition rules.

The calculate your average db over a time.

I can take the intro part out of your song so you have an instant note as soon as you start the song so you don't sacrifice anything.

you can thats cool, but i just have been tracking it up so it starts right at the notes.... sorry about not getting a video out to ya, camara was stolen http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif so it may be a while. Welcome To Your Nightmare is fucking sick bro, love the lows in that

No problem man and that sucks about your camera.

I'm not 100% sure if my music is legal to use in competitions.

It's not a commercially available CD, nor is it copyrighted or anything.

So have a backup Jeezy CD or something just in case.

They also watch for the note to change.

I don't know if they mean frequency or stops every now and then but I re-made yours with frequent breaks if you want it, doesn't sound as pretty but it may be legal.

The bass sounds like your headunit is skipping but I can try and re-work it if you want me to.

No problem man and that sucks about your camera.

I'm not 100% sure if my music is legal to use in competitions.

It's not a commercially available CD, nor is it copyrighted or anything.

So have a backup Jeezy CD or something just in case.

They also watch for the note to change.

I don't know if they mean frequency or stops every now and then but I re-made yours with frequent breaks if you want it, doesn't sound as pretty but it may be legal.

The bass sounds like your headunit is skipping but I can try and re-work it if you want me to.

well currently this song would not be able to be used in actual competition, but i do like to demo alot at shows, so this is just perfect for that. If you would like to re work it go for it bro, most of the songs you have put out so far are killer and will work nice for demoing. I plan on having the wall put up in the van for this next season so you maybe seeing some of your songs produce some hair tricks lol

If this breaks the rules, take it off as you wish. But for now here are my add-ons, they're not perfect but i think they can do the job.

Make some videos if you want on what they sound like, im curious to see what they can do.

In The Hood - 37hz-ish

Something In The Air Tonight - 35hz-ish. But for a hint, the main bass starts at about 1:30.

http://rapidshare.com/files/86125599/Screwed_Songs.rar.html

Archived