Just some vid of my small daily driver system.

there is more then a foot of space behind the box and about 6 inches of space on each side. lol i dont know,guess i have to wait and see..Thanks for the heads up Purplessyrup

Thats weird i see lost of builds like this maybe i missed something.

Edited by ham4864

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4

Processor- Audiocontrol LC6

there is more then a foot of space behind the box and about 6 inches of space on each side. lol i dont know,guess i have to wait and see..Thanks for the heads up Purplessyrup

Thats weird i see lost of builds like this maybe i missed something.

There is a lot of builds like that, but it is possible to literally seal the bass into the trunk. below---This was my first system I had done in 1998, I lost 23db when that top part was up, and it was still ported back into the car. thats a lot of db's, panel up, 119.5 DB, panel down 142db

2428400053_large.jpg

Edited by purplesyrup
XS-power1.jpg

wow i here you dam,it does look clean.i just wanted to give the box a more custom look instead of just sitting there.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

just some speaker box carpet to match the trunk,nothing to expensive,just in case i don't like the sound.

2009 bmw 5 series

Head Unit Stock

let me know what you figure out, it looks like you may have a hard time doing that since you glued it in already, another idea would be to cut a bunch of circles everywhere you can, top and sides with a door knob hole drill ,what ever hell its called , then maybe cover that whole panel with that grillcloth hiding all the holes but letting air through you could do that while its in the trunk and vacuum out the saw dust,

XS-power1.jpg