Clips from local band gigs. Share yours!

I know some people have to play music in some form or fashion. Me, I play the soundboard :lol: But seriously, I've been working on my new setup (as you have seen by several topics) and had the chance to meet some awesome bands and work with them. Christian rock, bluegrass, classic rock, & a couple southern rock/country groups. Here's a couple vids of two of the groups I've worked with. The first one was a classic rock group that performed at a Relay For Life walk (hence why everyone's walking around)

The other is a local southern rock group. The lead singer was featured in the Country Music Road To Fame competition at the Paramount Arts Center in Ashland, but his group was called literally 8 hours ahead of time to play tonight. Great group of guys & the lead has a lot of talent for sure.

Both videos were taken with my iPhone, so not perfect CD-quality (but a Macbook will soon allow me to record). My sound system was used for both groups, and have had zero complaints so far from anybody.

Feel free to post videos up of local bands that you or someone you know play in.

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!