1500watt amp kit + stinger battery terminals and 1/0 grommets

since this is my FIRST sales thread i will try to give some background of the items!

i bought this amp kit from a local car audio business (elite services ) about 2 months ago for 65 bucks

he claimed it was a rockford fosgate "sister company"

and said it was OFC and considered 4 gauge in europe (closer to 0 AWG than 4 AWG )

(it has a copper color and most REAL OFC is nickle plated so i would say its copper clad aluminum AKA CCA)

i ran a sundown saz1000d on it and it worked fine

16 ft of red "4gauge"

4 ft of black "4gauge"

ANL fuse holder (fuse sold separately)

(no RCA's )

the gold platted ring terminals are a bit chewed up from soldering them and being in my truck so may need new ones if you plan on crimping (if you solder them just heat them up and the solder will drain out)

(2) 1/0 white grommets ( i may have 2 more to sell still trying to decide if i wanna do another run of 1/0 )

(1) set of stinger gold platted terminals ( best used on side mount batteries that dont have long posts/room to fit more ring terminals) (these will NOT work for XS power batteries!!!!!)

the stinger terminals where bought from elite services the same time the amp kit was (condition reflects sanding down the contact points and scratches when installing/removing)

i would like to sell all of it as a "kit" (missing RCAs but can get a pair at walmart for like 7 bucks) $25-30 bucks for all of it (not including shipping or PAYPAL fee's )

if you want only a few things or something send me a pm with your offer!

(i dont know if you can request the buyer to cover paypal fees on here if not then w/e)

references:

ive bough alot of 1/0 and other electrical from skyhighcaraudio

and sold 4 high end android phones and 1 tablet on XDAdevelopers (bear gri11z @ xda)

(evo 3d,evo 3d,samsung SGS2, white SGS2, and a touchpad)

IMG_20120604_121701.jpg

IMG_20120604_124510.jpg

(from left to right)

rockford fosgate 4awg (silver) SFX 4awg (red) renegade (red) cheap CCA 1/0 (black)

IMG_20120604_124541.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I could use something to hold me over till I can get my hands on what I want, if you'll ship to Canada get me a quote on the kit shipped to B1P 2V5.

I can ship to Canada postage will be covered by the buyer

I assume you want everything listed so shoot me a pm and we can work out the details

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

replied

sent payment info (paypal)

and available ship date (tomorrow if paid before 2pm central standard time anything after that and it will be shipped the next day)