Stats on build:

Front Door Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 Coaxial Speakers CO650 Full Range

Rear Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 Coaxial Speakers CO650 Full Range

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-138 CD Player w/aux in

Subwoofer: 12" Alpine Type R SWR-1223D Dual 2Ohms

Subwoofer Enclosure: Sound Ordance Bass Bunker 12" Ported Box 1.83 cubic feet internal volume

Subwoofer Amplifier: Rockford Fosgate P3002 300wrms @4ohms bridged/900w Peak

Don't currently have a picture of the Headunit but it will be shown in the video of the sub flexing and some car flex. Also trunk is a tad messy but not too bad. I plan on upgrading my amp to either the Hifonics BRZ1200.1D or the MB Quart ONX1.1500D amp. I might wire my sub down to 1Ohm load to the amp to be able to push more watts from the amp to the sub but I'd have to see how it sounded on 4ohm load. The MB Quart amp pushes 500wrms @ 4ohms were the Hifonics pushes 450wrms @ 4ohms. Not sure which amp though I will get. Would appreciate input from other people on the forum please.

Also trunk does vibrate quite a bit, so I can't imagine how much it is gonna vibrate once I get a more powerful amp. Lol. Plan on getting sound deadening eventually. Stuff all cost money, which I don't really have. Lol Anyways enough talking on to the pictures and videos.

Sub/Enclosure & Amp Picture

2012-04-07_14-24-15_138.jpg

Sub/Enclosure Close-up Picture

2012-04-07_14-24-23_972.jpg

Amp Close-up Picture

2012-03-27_19-15-57_66.jpg

Edited by davislb921

I only currently have 1 video of the sub with the amp I have hooked up to it currently and am using as a daily amp with the sub. I might take more to just show the sub a little more. It would probably be possible to show the sub flexing more since I used my old phone to capture it and my new phone records in 1080p.

Edited by davislb921