Bills Posted June 13, 2012 Report Posted June 13, 2012 Hey everyone. Just thought I'd post a few random pics of my build in this section as requested. I am the Midwest Sales Rep for DC. I'm from Nebraska and I handle NE, MO, IA and KS. Here is a quick rundown of the car 89 Honda Civic Wagovan 2 18"s on 14kw Kinetik batteries and Singer Alternators To check out the whole build here is the link. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/139507-dc-audio-14000w-2-18-spl-wall-build-updates-61212/ Thanks for checking it out. If you need any help and your in the midwest.... Feel free to hit me up [email protected] Quote KwB Team DC Audio Midwest captain
mattp Posted June 15, 2012 Report Posted June 15, 2012 Nice!!! Quote TEAM DC AUDIO 1999 Tahoe HU-Clarion flip out & Clarion EQS746 Mids/Highs Amp-MB QUART ONX4.125 Mids/Highs- Undecided Sub Amp-DC Audio 7.5 Subs-4x DC Audio xl 18s Alt- 270sp & 250sp Dc Power Big 3 1/0 http://dcaudio.us/ SPL-LAB sells rep. for IOWA http://spllabusa.proboards.com/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.