Its none of that. I think its the timing belt, possibly spark plugs. Im gonna replace my starter son and see if maybe that helps out somewhat. But i think that its the strain from the alternator my rps just dropped low so my car shut off. But my flue lines are all ok, just need to replace my timing belt soon.

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Did your car start back up? you never said.

Yeah it started right back up after taking the key out of the ignition then starting it again.

to check if the fuel pump is working, all you have to do is turn the key to on then check in the rear outside of the car for a humm of the pump turning on. you don't actually have to start the car to do this.

If it was the timing belt it would be idling rough or not starting at all.And your starter wont kill your engine. I with the alternator dragging the engine down and killing it or something else.

edit.

timing belt gets replaced every 60,000 miles. Hope you don't have an interference engine. That belt breaks and it is it will cost you so so much money. But yeah, like i said, its not the timing belt.

Edited by strangeduck

Its none of that. I think its the timing belt, possibly spark plugs. Im gonna replace my starter son and see if maybe that helps out somewhat. But i think that its the strain from the alternator my rps just dropped low so my car shut off. But my flue lines are all ok, just need to replace my timing belt soon.

before replacing spark plugs, take each one out individually and place them next to the chassis (ground) then get someone to turn the key and look for a spark to check if they are good. spark plugs are one of those deals where they go bad over time. so if you haven't had any trouble starting in the recent past then spark plugs shouldn't be a problem to be honest. If it's the timing belt then it will want to start but won't be able to... because of the skipped belt..... take of the oil cap and look inside for moving camshafts while someone turns the key. if you see movement then the timing belt is still in tact but might have skipped a tooth or two.

Well it has issues starting right now. So once i replace the starter i can see if that was what the issue is. If not then the timing belt is gonna be the issue

Edited by dfoland93

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

Well it has issues starting right now. So once i replace the started i can see if that was what the issue is. If not then the timing belt is gonna be the issue

How does it run after it starts? like crap? do you have a check engine light now? did it have trouble starting before? and what do you mean "trouble"? Because now it seems it could be a belt.

If it was the timing belt it would be idling rough or not starting at all.And your starter wont kill your engine. I with the alternator dragging the engine down and killing it or something else.

edit.

timing belt gets replaced every 60,000 miles. Hope you don't have an interference engine. That belt breaks and it is it will cost you so so much money. But yeah, like i said, its not the timing belt.

I'm not much of a gearhead unfortunately. I'm just going off of what other people suggested that I do in order to pinpoint what the problem was. some people said that it could be the timing belt, but when I lifted the cover I saw the shitty timing belt almost sheared in half. I really wish I knew more about engines but unfortunately I never had the opportunity in the past to really work on any and gain much knowledge of them

Well it has issues starting right now. So once i replace the starter i can see if that was what the issue is. If not then the timing belt is gonna be the issue

I agree, if it was a bad camshaft sensor or crankshaft sensor then it straight up wouldn't start at all so it's gotta be one of those two that you pinpointed... hopefully the starter rather than the timing belt. timing belts are a bitch and I'm going to pay out of the ass to fix mine because i accidentally ripped mine in half in an attempt to remove it lol

edit.

I'm not much of a gearhead unfortunately. I'm just going off of what other people suggested that I do in order to pinpoint what the problem was. some people said that it could be the timing belt, but when I lifted the cover I saw the shitty timing belt almost sheared in half. I really wish I knew more about engines but unfortunately I never had the opportunity in the past to really work on any and gain much knowledge of them

I have replaced timing belts on two different cars now, on a kia rio that was an interference engine and it broke 2 exhaust valves and bent several other valves. $600 bucks in repairs on a pos kia that wasn't worth $600 new. the other was on a Mercury Mystic that wasnt an interference, the belt had just a few teeth missing so it would still spin the cams but wouldn't start. $100 inlcuding a new water pump.

I agree, if it was a bad camshaft sensor or crankshaft sensor then it straight up wouldn't start at all so it's gotta be one of those two that you pinpointed... hopefully the starter rather than the timing belt. timing belts are a bitch and I'm going to pay out of the ass to fix mine because i accidentally ripped mine in half in an attempt to remove it lol

Pm coming