I have about 125K miles on it. And no it has issues starting, then it runs use fine. Like it'll partially turn over, then it will just click multiple times and then after a while start.

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I have about 125K miles on it. And no it has issues starting, then it runs use fine. Like it'll partially turn over, then it will just click multiple times and then after a while start.

Thats starter or a bad connection to the starter or bad ground. Not a timing belt. But get those belts changed anyway, you are asking for trouble there.

If it was the timing belt it would be idling rough or not starting at all.And your starter wont kill your engine. I with the alternator dragging the engine down and killing it or something else.

edit.

timing belt gets replaced every 60,000 miles. Hope you don't have an interference engine. That belt breaks and it is it will cost you so so much money. But yeah, like i said, its not the timing belt.

I'm not much of a gearhead unfortunately. I'm just going off of what other people suggested that I do in order to pinpoint what the problem was. some people said that it could be the timing belt, but when I lifted the cover I saw the shitty timing belt almost sheared in half. I really wish I knew more about engines but unfortunately I never had the opportunity in the past to really work on any and gain much knowledge of them

I have replaced timing belts on two different cars now, on a kia rio that was an interference engine and it broke 2 exhaust valves and bent several other valves. $600 bucks in repairs on a pos kia that wasn't worth $600 new. the other was on a Mercury Mystic that wasnt an interference, the belt had just a few teeth missing so it would still spin the cams but wouldn't start. $100 inlcuding a new water pump.

all the books say that mine is an interference engine, but all the zx2 forums say that it is indeed a non-interference engine and it can be done in anyone's garage. but I know the shops will treat it as an interference engine and charge me the big bucks to get my POS fixed. It's my only way of transportation and I'm a broke ass college student lol

If it was the timing belt it would be idling rough or not starting at all.And your starter wont kill your engine. I with the alternator dragging the engine down and killing it or something else. edit. timing belt gets replaced every 60,000 miles. Hope you don't have an interference engine. That belt breaks and it is it will cost you so so much money. But yeah, like i said, its not the timing belt.
I'm not much of a gearhead unfortunately. I'm just going off of what other people suggested that I do in order to pinpoint what the problem was. some people said that it could be the timing belt, but when I lifted the cover I saw the shitty timing belt almost sheared in half. I really wish I knew more about engines but unfortunately I never had the opportunity in the past to really work on any and gain much knowledge of them
I have replaced timing belts on two different cars now, on a kia rio that was an interference engine and it broke 2 exhaust valves and bent several other valves. $600 bucks in repairs on a pos kia that wasn't worth $600 new. the other was on a Mercury Mystic that wasnt an interference, the belt had just a few teeth missing so it would still spin the cams but wouldn't start. $100 inlcuding a new water pump.
all the books say that mine is an interference engine, but all the zx2 forums say that it is indeed a non-interference engine and it can be done in anyone's garage. but I know the shops will treat it as an interference engine and charge me the big bucks to get my POS fixed. It's my only way of transportation and I'm a broke ass college student lol

I sent you a pm, check it. I'll help you out. it's non interference.

Yeah belt need to be changed any who so might as well do it. But i think the starter is just shot anyways. This will be the first time replacing it since I've had the car. So i think its well needed.

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine