okey=) yea on the video i was playing metal because i couldent play music from my iphone and at the same time film with it=/ im a metal guy but i listen a lot to Skrillex and such and with that music on it really play loud=) i will post a neew video today with some dubstep on.

Wel im at the workshop now and im continuing the fals floor build and maby build in som tweeters=)

im also going to look at some new front speakers and with that start my upgrading on the sound=)

okey=) yea on the video i was playing metal because i couldent play music from my iphone and at the same time film with it=/ im a metal guy but i listen a lot to Skrillex and such and with that music on it really play loud=) i will post a neew video today with some dubstep on.

Wel im at the workshop now and im continuing the fals floor build and maby build in som tweeters=)

im also going to look at some new front speakers and with that start my upgrading on the sound=)

for dubstep, 40hz cuts off to early for the lows. but you dont want to tune it too low or you wont hardley hit any of the higher hz

Dubstep has such a wide range of HZ in most songs,

I will be experimenting with my tuning soon, its just been like 107 degrees out every day so I have been staying in the A/C and the times im working out side ive been messing with this jag

I am at 40hz, then I will test 38-37-36-35-34 with some swapout ports Im making, and hopefully be able to determine the best dubstep tune in the process

XS-power1.jpg

So here comes som pics of the little work i´v done this weekend. This is the trunk iv made an batteri stand but im not done with it, so now im running 2 batterys in the car=)

I have also been ripping out parts from the donator car, the black panels by the front window i took out to make my own tweeter panels or how i should say, you will get it when seeing the pics=)

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0995.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

IMG_0997.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

IMG_1005.jpg

IMG_1006.jpg

IMG_1008.jpg

i also have an 11 minute long video of how it sounds in the car when playing music but i dont know how to put it up on the page here.

Upload your video to youtube and just copy and paste the URL.

Insert signature here.

Lookin nice man. I'm interested in seeing how these pillar tweeter pods turn out. Are you going to remove the metal bracing that is between your

cabin and trunk? It looks like a pain in the ass with those seats that don't fold down.