Second Skin Audio

Port Tunning

well the internal dimensions you listed is what calculates out to 13.6 cubes so im assuming that port and other displacements would still have to come off of that measurement. Could be wrong though haha. Well with that power you could be alright with a smaller box. Where is your current port? Center or driver side? Again pics of the install would be helpful man. Are you just trying to hit a 150 or do you want a good sounding daily set-up? Have you metered it yet at all?

Sorry lots of questions! But I need to know so i can help best i can

Edit: for some reason i'm envisioning this in a truck too, is that right or some other car? b-pillar wall im assuming?

Edited by mrd6

Team NorthWestSPL

It's in a sc400 Lexus the little sports car so space is a big issue I originally had 2 ports 1 on passenger side an 1 on driver side I which I was told was all wrong so that's why I cut the face off and now I'm trying to get 1 port in the middle I dont know how to add a picture I can email it if possible I haven't metered it and it's a daily set up but I was told and I could be wrong but 4 15's in a wall with a car that small I should do a 150 all day long

Edited by araarin