alright i ordered these 12v led bulbs for my 98 blazer well i just got them today and they dont work in my tail light socket but will work in my reverse bulb socket so why is that ? ive been all over the web trying to find out why before i send them back

you need dual filaments if that what you mean

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

35 dollars? well tail lights have to be dual filaments and front turn signals because when you flick you lights on they will be at a sorta low level. then when they are used say apllying the break they will get brighter...

im a little confused on what you mean they dont work...do they not fit? or not light up?

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

no they have 35 leds in each bulb, well i bought them thinking they would work there the right size i tried rotating them around but no luck they dont light up at all untill i take out my reverse light out of the socket then install the led bulb into that socket then it works great. i was thinking it could be needing a resistor on all four of the bulbs in order for them to work... now i thought maybe its the bulbs but i have white led bulbs for my reverse lights so i just took them out and installed them in my tail lights and they dont work either. its werid

uhh id have to say wrong bulb size because usually a reverse light isnt the same size as the taillight. unless im wrong i didnt look up your bulb sizes. i know in my car they are different. even though you may need resistors i have leds in mine and they work just give me the light out indicator by blinking fast.

well in specifications it says dual filament...so i honestly dont know without seeing it. because you said it worked in the reverse lights? and you put them in both ways?

yeah thats why im lost im not sure why they wont work, but yeah they worked in my reverse sockets there super bright to and i just bought these clear tail lights no red on them to make the bulbs look red but i had clear bulbs in there here in michigan and probably every state the tail lights have to shine red or with red flim on them. i contacted the seller on ebay to see what they will do they have really good feedback so hopefully they will help me

yeah i hope everything works out for you man. i mean mine work great and are bright as shit. got some in my front turn signals, reverse light and licence plate light. i took my tail light ones out for now gunna get different ones.