Sonic Electronix

Worth helping a buddy out?

Another one of my trades....I was going to trade a guy an older Solo X 18 for his mint HCCA 15 in box, two DD motors, a clarion EQ (worth like $50 new or some shit), and some random 4 channel amp. He was set to do it the next day then decided he wanted a fosgate t1000.

***2001 GMC 2500HD Regular Cab***

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-2 12 inch Pioneer Step-up Shallow Mounts

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

-Pioneer 6.5 coax in the doors

-Pioneer 4x6 coax in the pillars

-Old School Alpine MRV-F250 for Mids/Highs

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-500+ cubic inch 950hp BBC + 400-650 shot of Nitrous

-Audio coming soon-

So does anyone know what those 2 12 inch Kove armageddon z series subs in box are worth??? And an incriminator audio death penalty 18 in box that needs a recone.

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-Audio coming soon-

Okay me and this guy have done trading in the past. He's helped me out a time or two and I've done the same for him. But is this too sketchy to mess with?

He claims he has a $300 bet with his cousin on a louder system but all his stuff is either not loud enough or being reconed. I have a Solo X 18 for sale he's asking me if he can trade me his 2 12 inch Kove Armageddon Z series subs (which I heard were rare?) and his Incriminator Audio 18 that will not function without a recone, and the boxes for both. But the sketchy part is he says it completely temporary. I asked him to get me some decent 15's for the Solo X he said he will do it and trade me but that he has to win this bet this weekend. I trust him in one sense but in another I don't. We aren't just buddies, more along the lines of we trade a lot. Is his stuff worth much? Any ideas what his stuff IS in fact worth? Just incase he's lying I'd like to have something. But I also don't mind helping a buddy out if he is in fact telling the truth. His story seems legit. He also said on Monday he will drop off $50 to me because he guarantees with the 18 he will win.

HELP

My question is WHY haven't you traded that guy for the Orion yet?

HAHAHA I told you guys, he decided he would of rather had a Fosgate t1000 because "it has the cool gauges". I sent him links to it's price and even offered to throw in some cash. He was stuck to them damn fancy gauges there. Stupid ass kid -_-

Oh didn't see that, but you shoulda listened faster and took the trade it was a good one. & those gauges are cool ;)

Haha

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

They're cool but a Solo X 18 is worth what two of those amps are brand spankin' new. I don't get why he couldn't get it in his head. But hey it's his stuff.

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-Audio coming soon-

They're cool but a Solo X 18 is worth what two of those amps are brand spankin' new. I don't get why he couldn't get it in his head. But hey it's his stuff.

Simple people like cool flashing lights

1998 Pontiac grand prix gtp supercharged2 12" Obsidain Audio V.1 on a 2011 zx1500.1 at 2 ohms. 20ft of Knuconceptz CCA 0 Guage. 2nd Battery is a Shurken BT-120. Box is 3.5cu tuned at 31.8hz sealed off from the trunk. 14sqft of Dynamat on the Rear deck top & bottom. Soon to be more for doors/roof. Gets low & loud

Did a 140.5 Sealed at Battle of the boom in June 2013 dropping to 12.7v (need a alt mines going bad)

I have LED's that sometimes I hook up to my amp to flash. IM NOT SIMPLE....Am I? :crazy:

-Jensen 9312 Flip-Out

-Kicker ZX750.1 for Lows

***1969 Camaro Z/28***

-Audio coming soon-

Archived