Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I set the DD-1 with my Pioneer DEH-80PRS. 61/62 on the volume and no clip. Set the amp with all settings off, and all HU settings off. Afterwards, I reset the Auto EQ and Time Alignment.

I'm guessing the Auto EQ is boosting some signals because when I get to ~40/62 on some songs they pop or crack the speakers on bass notes. I have the HPF set to 100hz, but I've tried everything available (50-200hz). Nothing helps.

I used track 6 when setting the amp gain, so maybe I should try track 4?

Should the crossover or pass filters on the amp be used at all if I'm using them on the HU, as well as the passives attached in the doors?

Amp is an Alpine PDX F4.

Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3024 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...