Jump to content
Sundown Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well today I went to the grocery store for a cheap trip of bread and milk with lil Jon to bump to and my mirror snapped lol idk exact power they see but now I want to see what my 2 saz-1500D v3s can destroy if anything lol I have a pic but idk how to load it help?

Posted

www.imgur.com

good luck with 2 600w subs on 2 1500w amps that are probably capable of producing 2000w.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2046 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...