So I have a Evo 3d rooted and flashed to cricket. A month ago I got the ice cream sandwich update. Which is cool and all, but it made it difficult to flash. But I have a roommate that is pretty tech savy and got it done. BUt here's the issue. I feel my data has slowed down quite a bit. Mainly facebook. But I don't really care about that as much as just browsing the net in general. Anyone else have this problem or something similar? Also having a Evo 3d I like to play games on it. Especially in 3D of coarse. It makes having a 3d phone worth having. The camera is cool and all, but the games are were its at. So I ordered multiple of 3d games from game loft because their the only one's out there that I can find that have 3d games that will support my phone. I have 6 games from them and only 2 of them work!!! All the rest of them crash. That pisses me off. I contacted gameloft and the said since your phone is rooted they can not give a re-fund. Thats so stupid. If I knew that they would crash on my phone I wouldn't have bought them in the fucking first place. Any smart phone geniuses out the that might be able to help me?

Archived