so, i was looking on craigslist, and i found a guy giving away a bunch of free shit.. so, i set him a message and ended up going to go get this shit.. so, i went to my parents hous, and borrowed 7 bucks ( all my mom had on her ) so.. my fuel light was on when i got 7 bucks in gas ( at 3.05 a gallon) i put 2.4 gallons of gas in my car.. had to go up to feather falls, Ca to get this stuff, which was some up hill, and whindy roads.. so it is 45 miles from my house.. 1 way..

when i got there my gas light was comming on and off, and i still had 45 miles back home.. I made it no problem.. but the fact is i went 90 sum miles on 2.4 gallons of gas.. my homeboy fliped my off cause he has a 4.6L gt mustang. and cant touch that.. anyway, he asked me why the fuck i would be sellin my car when i get that kind of gas mileage.. and i told him, all because i want a work truck..

Even though i wont get that kind of gas mileage with a truck.. i thought i would share it with you guys...

90 Plymoth laser 5 speed, all stock motor, different exhaust.. but.. damn near 45 mpg :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Ha.. My 03 Dodge dakota V8 4.7l 285, With flowmaster 40, cold airintake, TB spacer and chip gets like 2.( not really just seems like it) i really get 16mpg. No bad. Would rather has a cummins ( rather be cummin' than stroking)

i have a flowmaster on the back of my car too

On the laser?

They are the f'ing best mufflers.... I want the new Super 44 tho..

yeah.. on the laser.. :) like i said.. it didnt hurt my gas mileage at all to have it on there.. and it has a way better tone on it... little 1.8L non turbo 4 cyl.

Yea, Somtimes I turn my music off and just listen to it houl..only for a second, The the Beat goes back on!!

yeah.. my last truck had 30 series flows on it.. and it was loud... :) for a 4 cyl.. straight pipe..

yeah.. my last truck had 30 series flows on it.. and it was loud... :) for a 4 cyl.. straight pipe..

Yea. Before we put the 40 on. and after stock was off i drove it up the street.. Loud, but i am not a big fan of. whoooommm pop pop pop.. I dont like the crackels it let out.... I like it clean. .. Clean= flowmaster

I Like It LOWWWW

Yea. Before we put the 40 on. and after stock was off i drove it up the street.. Loud, but i am not a big fan of. whoooommm pop pop pop.. I dont like the crackels it let out.... I like it clean. .. Clean= flowmaster

ohh yeah... my car sounds good at 5th gear at 5k and 130 mph :) fucken car is a rocket.. doesnt hurt my gas gauge at all either.. i raced home one day.. 130 mph past a cop.. and didnt let up.. he whipped around, but this was out in the middle of the country.. i ended being so far ahead, i pulled in behind a rice mill, and couple minutes later he passed by at about 80 or 90 mph, and headed to find me.. i stayed there a bit.. then continued home..