Maryland Shows and Competitions

Carbon

guessing thats where everyone will be... i see its like 3 shows this weekend on same day

Looks like it. Should go to that one too.

There is a show in Bear, DE next weekend. Took this from Termpro

Audio Jam

227 Govenor Pl

Bear, DE 19701

USA

Tel: 302-832-2868

Fax: 302-832-2888

September 15, 2013

*Registration Opens: 10 am

*Contest Begins: 11 am

*Entry Fee: $20 per class

*Prizes: Trophies

I'll be there with my setup redone.

Nice man, what did you change? Is it up on your build log? I got my SAZ2500 playing, its a beast on my SAs. I had some electrical problems so I am returning my SAX100.4. But I will have my substage up and playing. Making more changes and working on the car tonight to get everything ready for this Sunday. Gonna move the box all the way to the back and seal it from the trunk that way instead of right up on the opening. People say I may gain db that way, only way is to try it lol.

Remember I had my box on that ghetto amp rack, well it broke on me, LOL. Just removed everything and redid the while layout. I have some pics in my build log. Sucks about your Sax100.4. Have you tried rear firing?

Haha oh yea. Well it looks nice now, looks like you are getting ready to wall it... haha! You have no choice now because the back seats are gone lol. Yea man, check my build log. Doesn't get much love here though haha. I get more love from the SSA forum on it. I just turned it around and it sounds so much louder so I am just gonna keep it that way. You will see it Sunday.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Audiopipe, Sundown, Focal, XS Power....

Man.. I'm still iffy about walling but I need to just do it and get it over with, hahaha. And I've always been a fan of rear firing that forward. And I know that feel about build logs not getting any love.

Man.. I'm still iffy about walling but I need to just do it and get it over with, hahaha. And I've always been a fan of rear firing that forward. And I know that feel about build logs not getting any love.

Only thing I hate about rear firing is trunk rattle. lol. No matter how much deadener you stick in there your trunk is gonna move.. Oh well it sounds nice and looks clean so I am gonna keep it that way. Just gotta figure how to keep the trunk floor from sliding.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

Only thing I hate about rear firing is trunk rattle. lol. No matter how much deadener you stick in there your trunk is gonna move.. Oh well it sounds nice and looks clean so I am gonna keep it that way. Just gotta figure how to keep the trunk floor from sliding.

Buy some wood, like 1/2" mdf. If your trunk has carpet you can pull, remove it and trace it on the wood and cut the wood and use it as a floor.

I still can't believe it cost me $26 in tolls to get up to Bear, DE. I am glad there are no tolls on the way to Glen Burnie. I will see everyone there, I installed my Sundown X-12s last night.

2012 Ford Focus Sedan:

• 2 weeks later...

E13802V22180_Flyer_zpscbb49694.jpg

1x NSPL has been added!

Ray

2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo

Kenwood DDX9702S Connected with iDatalink Maestro

Cactus Sounds PF K5 w/ 1 Sundown Audio Zv.4 "10

Cactus Sounds PF 250.4 w/ SSA Evil 6.5" Midranges & Evil 1's Tweeters

Northstar  D3100 in the rear

VbjgkeI_zps47f1e082.jpg