Maryland Shows and Competitions

Carbon

Hellas yea and nice to meet you face to face killallblue and paychosoundz

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

I bounced around 1. Hot too hot and my back was fucking with me. Got some cool vids though. Uploading soon

Just wanna say that I had lots of fun at the show, it was my first show that I have ever attended in the U.S....I left at 2 I was completly tired after working a 14hr overnight shift and going straight to the show if it wasnt for that I would of stayed longer, everybody was pretty friendliy, got a demo from a guy with a sundown 15 in his trunk and it sounded really clean and I saw a dc lvl 6 in person and holy crap is that thing beastly, I wish I could of got a demo of that...cant wait for the next one

Just wanna say that I had lots of fun at the show, it was my first show that I have ever attended in the U.S....I left at 2 I was completly tired after working a 14hr overnight shift and going straight to the show if it wasnt for that I would of stayed longer, everybody was pretty friendliy, got a demo from a guy with a sundown 15 in his trunk and it sounded really clean and I saw a dc lvl 6 in person and holy crap is that thing beastly, I wish I could of got a demo of that...cant wait for the next one

The guy with the sundown is terry gray a very cool guy I went to school with him. I hope to see you at next months comp. I'm the guy with the little white chevy sonic lol.

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

If I'm not mistaken the next comp is August 16 at us audio again. I will double check on that date but there is one next month there at us audio

141 on music.

There is a show a hour from there on the 28 in de called audio jams

where at ??

n i believe the next us audio show is on the 18th of august.

i also got a shit load of vids on my cell. ill up load them this week. colton's blazer is a monster. those mayhem's do WORK!

Archived