Burnt Rockfort T1k For Sale

can you look on the birth sheet to get the exact date.. anything over 1 yr old, and you have to pay for it to get serviced.. 1 yr warrenty on all amps etc... Rf would replace it for free if it inside that year.. would def. help out if i knew what i was buying..

also did you pop the case break any seals???

ok birth date is 11/04/05 and it does 658 @ 4 oms

what do you meen pop the case

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

ok birth date is 11/04/05 and it does 658 @ 4 oms

what do you meen pop the case

did you remove any of the screws on the back side of the amp or anything to see any of the internals??? there is a factory seal on that.. if that sal has been broke, all warrenties are off..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well i dont realy know man its burnt and are you going to send it to rockford

make me an offer

you arent going to get what you paid for it... so.. if you paid in the ball park 250.. you might be out some money.. know what i mean... just because it is not under any warrenty... so...

i say 100 shipped to my house 95948

EDIT:

I can try to send rf a email or call them tomorrow get an idea of what it is going to cost, and then make you a different offer.. or tell ya what i found out. for a ball park price range... i just do not want to LOW BLOW you with a shit offer... this amp is 27 months old.

Edited by XtremeSPL

Damn Xtreme you beat me to it.....

Oh well, ill find a nice 1000 wrms amp here soon.

notheiong is set instone bro... you can get him the money before i can do it.. i am gonna call rf and try to find out as much as i can.. if you want it.. hit it up...

EDIT: NOTHEING is sold til you get CASH in hand or Paypal order, that says.. you have money

Edited by XtremeSPL