I ordered mine off of ebay they look great at night heres a pic! mt6yag.jpg

Use silicon to seal them before install, I can assure you they will leak and fog.

If your headlights are fogged up, you can use a sock, toothpaste, and windex to unfog it. Worked wonders for me. Put the sock over your hand, squeeze a quarter size of toothpaste onto the sock, spray the headlight with windex, then rub the toothpaste all over the headlight and respray if you notice it get dry. Just rub it around, then stop with the sock and just respray with windex and wipe down with paper towels until it's dry.

Make sure it's white toothpaste, no fancy stuff.

i tried this, and it helped a little bit but not a lot. but mine have a lot of scuffs in them from salt and such.

if you want projectors with angel eyes, i would go with theretrofitsource.com and hidplanet.com forum. the people on hid planet are very helpful and friendly and the retrofit source is a great company to work with top notch customer support. i have done a retro with angel eyes on my 97 olds aurora. it is definitely a project but well worth the time and money. basically what you do is you are taking a projector (like what is on most new cars now), and fitting them into a your headlight. using a projector allows you to use a hid bulb without blinding oncoming traffic. i know it is a long way to go for some angel eyes but the you can make your headlights look however you want and have upgraded lighting performance. if your interested in doing a retro, you can message me and i can help you get started and point you in the right direction. here are a few pics of my retro.

20120823173310641.jpg

20120824165816904.jpg

20121103174413609.jpg
20121110162441104.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a pair of halos off ebay and they fit my car but they were far from perfect, they stuck out at such an awkward angle that it effected the diredtion where the projectors pointed, and looked ugly as fuck. I would avoid ebay if i were you.

This is what i ordered.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BLACK-99-06-SILVERADO-SUBURBAN-TAHOE-HALO-PROJECTOR-HEADLIGHTS-BUMPER-LAMPS-/390564006638?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Year%3A2006%7CMake%3AChevrolet%7CModel%3ATahoe&hash=item5aef6dcaee&vxp=mtr

Archived