Second Skin Audio

Input on the AQ Hdc4 18's

Names_jeff

lol is there really a question whether a pair of 18s would have trouble hitting lows? lol pretty sure you could tune them suckers to like 45 and they could still hit lows lmao I'm curious on how the 12s will do with lows cuz I originally got into 15s cuz I wanted lows and now I'm moving to 12s cuz of size and I was told that 12s can do lows too if they're tuned right in the box and then I go and pick 12s that are meant to be tuned even higher than normal 12s lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Yepp, i have my mind set on the 5500 right now. Might even run it at 16v if i can come across the batts for the right price

go for 2 of them at least bro :P from what I've seen at least those amps don't seem to be all that too overly power thirsty (this just going from seeing someone clamp rated with the 3500 on stock electrical)

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

right now I'm sitting at tryina put a BC3500 on each of them.

My Build Log

yea trunk build and no not gna be sealed off I'm just doin a big aero port on it facing into the trunk and then when I can I'll keep at least one seat down probably to help with air movement. I don't want to lose any more functionality than I can help though. lol I've had subs for 2 years now and the latest ones were 15s so I'm used to not really having much of a trunk... but I'm not ready to give up any of my back seat yet lol

My Build Log

I had two lvl 4 12's sealed of at the trunk in my maxima. It was really convenient because both of my backseats folded down, and when i had passengers, fold em' up! Lol no trunk space either. My theory is if you have to remove your backseats for a trunk build, then you might as well just wall the car. Either way you have no backseat so why not wall and be louder.

Archived