88 s10 dc sound qubed rebuild starts soon as desighn is looked over by expirenced peeps

Ok got the grill and head light bezels painted just have to find a way to get a good pic. Also got a gallon of satin black paint for free so thats cool. As far as system is related subs are starting to break in more and its not so disipointing. But i did some rough measurements for my blow through and ill have around 9 cubes to play with but thats a ways away since system will keep me happy for now ima get my mc lisence and decide if i want to get me a new daily or keep dumpin money in the truck. By no means am i gettin rid of my truck just trying to figure out priortys.( sorry for spelling i never did good in school unless it was automotive class or welding)

Dam! Clean s-truck!! I've been looking for a nice old body style S but there hard to come by...what motor 2.8 or 4.3...sweet build to..love to see blowthroughs

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

2.8 5 speed base model. It has round spots on the passenger side but other then bed side nd pass door its damn clean small dent in tailgate but ehh its fairly clean. I have to post more pics of it. I had a square body silverado and wrecked it so i got a square dime to be more eco friendly( just wanted to go faster lol)

• 2 weeks later...

About ready to get rid of this thing. System works beautifuly for what it is. Subs broke in very nice and certain songs make the back wall go friggen crazy. Just tired of dealing with a hormnal truck fighting me when it comes to every other single thing. My girl is guna try and help me get a daily so i can step back from the truck for a good minute maybe then things will get better

Archived