MOST EPIC BUILD 30 18"s 16alts 20 14v batts 50,000 watts in a shuttle bus

if this thing is already done enough that there are videos on youtube of it working even if it isn't complete why is there nothing in here that even shows the beginnings of subs being put in yet or anything that I've seen? all there is so far is him getting the bus presentable again.

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys sorry for the delay. I been working 13 hrs a day for my job and doing this at night and on the week ends. I have new pics of course and build vids on my you tube some ppl like the hands on build vids it shows also I'm the one doing 97 % of all work. Got my 20 14v batts and made a battery rack and steel cabin over the week end. I'm bring it to its first show Carlisle pa this week end. The steel had to be installed before any other power can be put on the subs due to the amount of pressure on just 6k.so bare with me Iwill post about 25 nnew pics tonight ot tomarow and if u wanna see the vids there on my YouTube TheDemobus. Srry Steve I dident post any updates. It's just a lot ofwork for one person.

And to answer some questions I started this last August so that wen I let the word out in Feb I was ahead of my pics by a few months I dident wanna post them all and just loose ppls interest. But I'm gonna post about 30 pics. And as of now subs are fine. My box is twice the hight of a reg box with just a little more length so it's to scale of shorter box's and the end result is 3 subs per amp sonif needed then ill aligh them. Don't hesitate for questions

We want pics!!!!

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

I will travel cross country to get a demo in this bus one day but im also very intrested in how rear mounted alts will work out

I will travel around the entire world for no reason, and come back just to get a demo of your bus. LOL

Soooo

A side note, have not seen any updates for a bit, where you at mang?

XS-power1.jpg

Archived