Well if its not rainning tomorrow im going to take out my back seats ( which is a pain ) and see just how this 42 INCH tv is going to fix , Ill post pics and get every bodies 2 cents =)

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

This is just a "dry run " nothings getting installed just the seats are coming out and and im trying to picture every thing i still have 5 rockford amps to try to figure out where the hell they are going to go and the 3k amps arent small by any means.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

This is just a "dry run " nothings getting installed just the seats are coming out and and im trying to picture every thing i still have 5 rockford amps to try to figure out where the hell they are going to go and the 3k amps arent small by any means.

well.. my fiance is going out of town for a month... so.. if ya need some help give me a hollar and i will come down and give ya hand :) see what we can get installed... i am gonna be bored most of the time.. i have plans on saturday.. i have a install to do.. but other than that... I think i have my laser sold.. guy is comming back by tomorrow.. but.. always have time to help ya out bro :)

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

well.. my fiance is going out of town for a month... so.. if ya need some help give me a hollar and i will come down and give ya hand :) see what we can get installed... i am gonna be bored most of the time.. i have plans on saturday.. i have a install to do.. but other than that... I think i have my laser sold.. guy is comming back by tomorrow.. but.. always have time to help ya out bro :)

Do you have any idea where Oceanside is .....yea its pretty far from you :lol: But i dont even know how to install a cd player let alone a 42 inch tv but Hell thanks for the help if its not too far and if you want you can help me lay the hush mat down cause i dont want the stereo shop to rape me too bad but thanks Man !

Do you have any idea where Oceanside is .....yea its pretty far from you :lol: But i dont even know how to install a cd player let alone a 42 inch tv but Hell thanks for the help if its not too far and if you want you can help me lay the hush mat down cause i dont want the stereo shop to rape me too bad but thanks Man !

OceanSide.. yeah i know where it is... We can work something out.. pay my gas or something..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

OceanSide.. yeah i know where it is... We can work something out.. pay my gas or something..

cool sounds like a plan to me so what all can you do stereo wise ?