2wd wj wtf

So where did you run the 1/0 thru the fire wall nice to se another wj

Yeah i ran it through the firewall as far to the kick as possible. And i know man, i never see any wjs on here. Im always looking for other guys so i can get ideas.

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

Might try mounting amps to the back of the seat and leavin slack in the wires so u can fold them down still. Id be afraid of amps vibrateing and messing up with being mounted to the box. And my sister and brother in law both own xjs soon as she gets another car his play money is going into the stero and lift kit so he can have a daily jeep to use around the lake and get loud

Might try mounting amps to the back of the seat and leavin slack in the wires so u can fold them down still. Id be afraid of amps vibrateing and messing up with being mounted to the box. And my sister and brother in law both own xjs soon as she gets another car his play money is going into the stero and lift kit so he can have a daily jeep to use around the lake and get loud

Rubber spacers were added to the amps to reduce vibration. This is mostly temporary as i will be upgrading to another 1500 and 2 more 15s. Then the amp rack will be there

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

Forgot to ask what you used to restore the cladding, it looks a lot better.

Turtle wax trim restorer. It still needs a coat every once in a while as it was soo dried out

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

You do have a large amount of space under the seat if its anything like my sisters or brother in laws jeep. If u could figure out a cooling situation it could be worth looking into

When i had my arc audio 600.1 i had it under the seat where the factory amp was located. My new amps are either too long or just barely too tall. Under the seat was my first choice

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

Ahh i see, where will the amps be going when you get the other 15's

Side by side on an amp rack with the speaker amps below or on the seats. I can picture it in my head but cant describe that well

Edit: all depends on how i decide to do the box for the 4 15s

Pioneer DEH-9400

Kicker door Speakers

Rockford R400.4

Skar 1500.1

2 DC lvl 2 15s

Archived