Pro Stroker Groundpounder (no More)

I mean he can still get to 150 with the strokers just need more of them and alot more power batts alt upgrades etc etc but hes already bought the subs now , I mean its a little late now for him to be like oh shit i REALLY wanta hit 150 so let me sell my subs and get some DDs , Oh by the way i almost got some of those ( DDs ) like over a year ago and then i was like DD wtf kind of off brand is that ! ! ! ( I know better now ) :lol:

i still got some batts. one the way & im getting 2 more rockford fosqate amps and more... lol like i said

...so far thats all i got

no one said anything about not being able to afford it. maybe he's not even interested in it. who are you anyways? comin out of nowhere braggin balls about DD like no one knows who they are, then tries to call people out?

according to your rationality...this forum is the DD of forums. SMD>all(forum-wise) cuz there's hardly any beef here. so dont go hatin on other peoples systems sayin they should buy DD if they wanna get certain numbers, and dont try to call other people out cuz not everyone wants DD

very true, and thanks bro. I dont see his hanging around here too much longer with that attitude. the reason this site is so awesome is because the mods cut out the bull shit very quick like...read into that what you may.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

no one said anything about not being able to afford it. maybe he's not even interested in it. who are you anyways? comin out of nowhere braggin balls about DD like no one knows who they are, then tries to call people out?

according to your rationality...this forum is the DD of forums. SMD>all(forum-wise) cuz there's hardly any beef here. so dont go hatin on other peoples systems sayin they should buy DD if they wanna get certain numbers, and dont try to call other people out cuz not everyone wants DD

lol word thats what the hell im sayin!!

thnx 4 the feedback lol

Sorry you can't afford the 'big boy' stuff.

yo i don't know who u are but seein how u only joined 5 days ago only have 32 post i'm goin to let u in on something... this is a very respectable forum... so u need to either learn how to respect everybody else's build or just shut up and watch it and keep ur opinions to urself... ok i'm a broke ass highschool student and even if i didn't have a money issues i wouldn't just go get the "big boy stuff" cuz i have money.... DD's are not SQ subs just respect everybody's build because i'm sure that everybody in here bought watever they bought for a reason
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

mat then mix hardener into resin and soak mat. beeeeeyaw glassing for n00bs

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

Your dissing DD because all the 'other' DD setups you've ever heard sound like complete ass. Funny shit.

Sorry, I have a horrible habit called thinking, therefore I like to actually experience a product before saying yay, or nay. Obviously that is a methodology that far surpasses your mental capabilities. Like I said I dont diss them, I just dont like how they sound based on the intalls I have heard. I dont go around saying DD is shit, I just know that they are a company I would prefer not to buy from.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

dont jinx yourself, bro. as said before, the term lab has humbled many a man.

It wont humble me ha ha ha and do you know why because i have AWESOME people like your self and all the people of this forum to build my system for me =) Im going to have one of the most talented box makers yet to build my box the man the myth the legend Mr Steve fucking Meade !!!!!
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yo i don't know who u are but seein how u only joined 5 days ago only have 32 post i'm goin to let u in on something... this is a very respectable forum... so u need to either learn how to respect everybody else's build or just shut up and watch it and keep ur opinions to urself... ok i'm a broke ass highschool student and even if i didn't have a money issues i wouldn't just go get the "big boy stuff" cuz i have money.... DD's are not SQ subs just respect everybody's build because i'm sure that everybody in here bought watever they bought for a reason

THANK YOU!!! lol

Yeah ban me for stating my opinion. Shows how 'good' this site would be.

you are not statin ur opinion, u are comin in here tryin to have big balls sayin u own the best shit... statin ur opinion would be somethin along the lines of, hey if u want some high tl number but nothing good for music then get DD's, but ur over here callin everybody out tryin to say u have the best shit out and u own everybody elses setup... so no ur not "just statin ur opinion"
Do you read ur own response b4 you post?...or just type ur gut reaction and headbutt the enter key? :blink:

How bout this, the Caddy sounds so damn good it can put a smile on a "deaf mans" face :)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

THANK YOU!!! lol

not a problem

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

It wont humble me ha ha ha and do you know why because i have AWESOME people like your self and all the people of this forum to build my system for me =) Im going to have one of the most talented box makers yet to build my box the man the myth the legend Mr Steve fucking Meade !!!!!

lol im not saying shit on that cuz i knoe for a fact ur box is gonna be fuckin crazy lol how much can i ask??

Archived