i have a mtx1501d and a anl mini fuse holder with a 150 mini anl fuse that i'm selling for 250 shipping

GEDC0127.jpg

GEDC0124.jpg

GEDC0110.jpg

i also have a new mtx ta 3202 for sale 80 shipped plus paypal fees

mtxta3202.jpg

mtxbirtsheet2.jpg

mtxbirthsheet.jpg

all take $320 for both shipped

Edited by blkmrideon22s

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

umm, how much if we meet up somewere on the 1501d?

maby $200 or somethin?

if we can work somethin out i can get it this friday so when i get this i can leave what i got in my truck for my gf to listen to, can we make some arangements? i rly want this amp but im kinda stuck on money tho but if u want to hold it for me i can get it this firday when i get payed we can meet up somewer?

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

oh ya another question, how do u fuse this thing, do u gotta put a inline fuse in front of the amp or somethin cause i dont see any in it? j/w?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

oh ya another question, how do u fuse this thing, do u gotta put a inline fuse in front of the amp or somethin cause i dont see any in it? j/w?

u put a 150 anl fuse up front and u should be fine.

1991 Ford Explorer 1 Pioneer deh-p4000UB1 Memphis 16-st 20041 Pioneer Premier tsd720c

umm i wondered somethin, why did mtx put freq, eq, gain instead of freq, bass boost, and gain? or does eq do somethin diff, on my 500d it was bass boost or seamed like it, can u take a pic of the bottom of it so i can see the output?

umm i wondered somethin, why did mtx put freq, eq, gain instead of freq, bass boost, and gain? or does eq do somethin diff, on my 500d it was bass boost or seamed like it, can u take a pic of the bottom of it so i can see the output?

i'll take pics in a few mintues

ok, so what times good for u friday, i work till 3:15pm and i gotta go to credit union and prolly get out of there by 4 at the latest, so im thinkin 5ish i should be there? that fine for u buddy?

ok, so what times good for u friday, i work till 3:15pm and i gotta go to credit union and prolly get out of there by 4 at the latest, so im thinkin 5ish i should be there? that fine for u buddy?

5 is ok with me