Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Well I got my dd-1 in the mail to today. I tried to find the max volume on my head unit (80prs) and couldn't even get a signal. so I did it through the amp which concerned me because I do use an eq that has a line driver but I followed the rest of the instructions and I got everything where there is no distortion at full tilt. but I am still concerned on the head unit thing since I am using a line driver. any thoughts on this?

08 Ford F150

Posted

all pioneer HUs are like this

i use volume 50 to set things up that way i have some head room for the songs that are recorded quiter

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 581 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...