World Record Ohio State Finals

97Jetta1637

there's an after party at the hosts house. respect their neighbors (no bass) and respect their house (no puking/breaking items inside the house) other than that, come and camp out after the show

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

couple things about todays show.i was surprised with the turnout.not as many people as i expected.at least when i was there..

one thing i did like is that i was one of the first people to hear bigpimpins 10s on some real power.lol

shit sounded amazing and got dumb low!

did get a lil video of them Canadians in that damn truck lol fucking nasty!thats all there is to say about that truck,besides beautiful.

the paint looks great.black from far and a nice purple up close.

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

I wasn't able to make it, had a death in the family.. Any details on the show on the 22nd in cbus?

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Archived