Just Got My 360.2

Guest Nismofreak

bro you have a denon deck that is a totally sq deck. I don't understand why you need that processor since the $2,300 deck has it

Edited by Nismofreak

bro you have a denon deck that is a totally sq deck. I don't understand why you need that processor since the $2,300 deck has it

so your saying that i dont need it ? i still want total control of all my speakers

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

yah I know. That denon uses the best stuff. I would use the deck since you spent a ton of money on a deck. I mean use the processor on it

Thanks well nothing getting installed for awhile so im glad that i get to play around and get all the equipment now then figure out how its all going to come togather

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Guest Nismofreak
Thanks well nothing getting installed for awhile so im glad that i get to play around and get all the equipment now then figure out how its all going to come togather

yah. If I where you, I would sell the denon deck and 360.2 and get a alpine f1 deck with the f1 processor which is the best stuff you can get

yah. If I where you, I would sell the denon deck and 360.2 and get a alpine f1 deck with the f1 processor which is the best stuff you can get

How rare is the alpine f1 ? and where can i get 1 ? and whats the cost ?

Yea that deck looks hot but i havent even heard the old Z1 yet i found another alpine f1 it was like 5k :blink: I might might could get what i paid for the Z1 and the 360.2 is brand new and i could get more then what i paid for it either way id still be about 1500 short ha ha ha and i still have ALOT more stuff to get, So the old Z1 is going to be around for awhile :lol: but thanks

memphis if you dont use it brother man hit me up so i can take a look at it my wife needs a 360.2 for her van since she has the shitty jbl system

oh its BRAND New pretty much the only way i roll my Z1 would have been new to if i would have found one new :lol: